A triangular shaped aluminum channel designed for the joints between walls, cabinets or ceilings. The channel can be vertically or horizontally mounted in the corner of two planes which meet at a 90 degree angle. A3010 is a great choice for commercial showroom and retail window lighting as well as showcase lighting in museums and galleries. The architectural profile accommodates 8mm, 10mm, and 12mm flexible or rigid LED strip lights. The LED profiles shine in the shop windows using single color, RGB or RGBW LED strips to deliver accent lighting focused on displayed merchandise and improve the visual appeal of merchandise. The aluminum channel can also be mounted in a corner where ceiling meets wall to deliver ambient lighting. The silver anodized 6063-T5 aluminum profile features excellent dimensional stability and high thermal conductivity. Three types of polycarbonate covers (milky, frosted and clear) are offered to mate this channel. Corner end caps are provided to provide esthetic finishing of the profile.
- Corner mounted extrusion that accommodates LED strips with a maximum width of 12mm.
- Made from 6063-T5 aluminum alloy and silver anodized for corrosion resistance.
- Snap-in milky, frosted and clear polycarbonate covers.
- Standard lengths: 1m, 2m, 3m. Available in factory cut custom lengths.
- Compatible plastic end caps.
- Clear, frosted or milky polycarbonate cover.
- Plastic end caps (including one with a wiring hole).