The LED tape light delivers a high color rendering (90-95 CRI) light source that faithfully reflects the saturated colors of the additional R9-R15 components. Excellent color reproduction makes this light strip a great choice for product presentation applications to bring out the vibrant colors, patterns and textures of displayed items, whether fashion, food or art. The LED tape light produces 1400, 1680 and 1960 lumens of high quality white light per meter in warm white, neutral white and daylight white CCTs. The light sources are tightly binned with a 3 step MacAdam ellipse tolerance for consistent color temperature across the entire run.
The SMD LEDs are reflow soldered to a flexible rolled-annealed copper substrate that has very good bending stability, offering a lifetime of durability for a multitude of applications including complex signage and architectural structure lighting that requires tight bends. The double copper layer PCBs with high thermal conductivity provide tight control of the LED junction temperature through an efficient thermal path that is created by the high reliability solder joints.
- High density linear lighting with minimized shadows around the diodes.
- Double layer, rolled-annealed flexible PCB board delivering high efficiency heat dissipation and exceptional bending stability.
- Tightly binned LEDs ensure exceptional color consistency across the entire run.
- High efficacy 2216 LEDs with excellent color point stability and lumen maintenance.
- Superior color rendering for accurate color reproduction.
- Cuttable in segments of 7 LED nodes for shorter run.
- Color temperatures: 3000K, 4000K, 5700K, 6500K.
- Operates on 24 volts DC power supply.
- 3M adhesive backing.
- IP20 ingress protection.