The C3315 LED aluminum profile is a wall-mounted light fixture designed to cast a lateral light throw for accent lighting in display shelves, commercial showrooms, and an array of interior furnishing applications. The product provides a well-balanced mix of ambient and task lighting functionality. It offers lighting designers and architects the flexibility to illuminate dark cavities that can detract from the aesthetics of a room or to highlight features and displays to create visual interest. The LED profile is designed to accommodate 8mm wide LED strip lights which shine light through an impact resistant polycarbonate lens. The angled PC lens is available in milky, frosted or clear finish, allowing lighting designers to select from uniform light dispersion and maximum light transmission, or a balance in-between. The aluminum profile is supplied in standard 1m, 1.5m, 2m and 3m lengths, or can be factory cut to the extract field sizes. The silver anodized aluminum profile fits well in a variety of decors. Black and white finishing options are also available. The profile kit include end caps that are precisely matched to the profile for a clean look while providing ingress protection of dust and debris.
- Surface mount LED profile that accommodates LED strip lights of 8mm in width.
- 6063-T5 aluminum alloy extrusion with excellent thermal conductivity for a lifetime of optimal LED performance.
- Impact resistant polycarbonate lens in milky, frosted or clear finish.
- Silver anodized aluminum finish, also available in black or white color.
- Standard lengths: 1.0m, 1.5m, 2.0m, 3.0m. Available in factory cut custom lengths.
- Dimensions (width x depth): 33 x 15mm.
- Clear, frosted or opal polycarbonate cover.
- Plastic end caps (including one with a conduit entry knockout).
- Mounting brackets.