The A6014 LED aluminum profile is an embedded LED strip light fixture designed for concealed lighting applications where the aluminum channel is completely hidden. The LED profiles with end-to-end illumination capability enables architects and interior designers to create a clean contemporary design with unmatched styling. A6014 features a bottom plate with wide collars that perform the role of a mounting bracket. The profile is created for multi-layer wall or ceiling applications and requires in-process installation. It flushes level and seamlessly integrates with the architectural surface for a linear ambient aesthetic. The aluminum channel is designed to hold max. 20mm wide flexible or rigid LED strips. The LED profile produces a line of uniformly diffused or fully delivered crisp light through milky, frosted or clear polycarbonate covers. The aluminum extrusion is made of 6063-T5 aluminum alloy that efficiently dissipates heat for optimal thermal efficiency. Compatible end caps are supplied to protect LEDs from dust and other undesirable elements.
- Embedded extrusion for multi-layer wall or ceiling applications.
- Accommodates LED strips with a maximum width of 20mm.
- Made from 6063-T5 aluminum alloy with high thermal conductivity and tensile strength.
- Snap-in milky, frosted and clear polycarbonate covers.
- Standard lengths: 1m, 2m, 3m. Available in factory cut custom lengths.
- Compatible plastic end caps.
- Plastic end caps (including one with a wiring hole).
- Mounting brackets.