The W004 LED aluminum profile from Surmountor Lighting is designed for embedded installation into the corner of two planes which meet at a 90° angle. The aluminum channel is dedicated to accommodating flexible or rigid LED strips up to 10mm wide and creating light projection at a 45° angle from an interior architectural corner. The corner mounted LED profile is purpose-built for multi-layer wall or ceiling applications and requires in-process installation. It's screw-fixed to the base architectural layer upon which an intermediate layer is filled. The top layer of architectural surface finish integrates seamlessly with the profile and harmonizes your decor with a neat appearance. The LED profile produces a continuous glow of uniformly diffused or fully delivered crisp light through milky, frosted or clear polycarbonate covers. Anodized extrusion is made of 6063-T5 aluminum alloy with excellent thermal conductivity. This extrusion kit comes standard with compatible end caps to protect the channel from the penetration of foreign solid bodies.
- Corner recessed extrusion for multi-layer wall or ceiling applications.
- The aluminum channel accommodates LED strips with a maximum width of 10mm.
- Made from 6063-T5 aluminum alloy with high thermal conductivity.
- Snap-in milky, frosted and clear polycarbonate covers.
- Standard lengths: 1m, 2m, 3m. Available in factory cut custom lengths.
- Compatible plastic end caps.
- Plastic end caps (including one with a wiring hole).
- Mounting brackets.