The G001/G002 LED aluminum profiles are glass edge mounted aluminum extrusions designed to create customizable low voltage, energy efficient lighting fixtures for seamless integration with glass shelves. The LED profile has a mounting groove that accommodate a glass thickness of 6mm or 8mm. The strip light fixture provides an innovative solution for adding sparkle to accent displayed items and highlighting their aesthetic features. The aluminum channel provides a housing for one 8mm, 10mm or 12mm wide LED strip light which incorporates white, single color or RGB LEDs for a decorative accent to display shelving. The LED profile casts a light throw downward or upward over only the area of the shelves thereby elevating displayed items to an essential role in the overall design schematic. This linear extrusion is a great fit for commercial showroom lighting, retail displays, and illumination of fine art, sculptures or artifacts in museums and galleries. The aluminum profile is made of 6063-T5 aluminum alloy and silver anodized to create a stylish finish that harmonizes with the look of glass. The LED channel is fitted with a milky, frosted or clear polycarbonate cover.
- Glass edge mounted LED profile accommodating LED strip lights of maximum 12mm in width.
- Compatible with 6mm (G001), 8mm (G002) thick glasses.
- 6063-T5 aluminum alloy with smooth silver anodized finish.
- Impact resistant polycarbonate lens in milky, frosted or clear finish.
- Standard lengths: 1.0m, 1.5m, 2.0m, 3.0m. Available in factory cut custom lengths.
- Clear, frosted or opal polycarbonate cover.
- Plastic end caps.