The Zigzag LED strip light offers a light out of up to 600 lumens per meter while drawing only 6 watts of electrical power. The flexible strip light come in 60 LEDs per meter and delivered in rolls of 5m. Cutting-edge 2835 diode package that delivers high lumen output and high efficacy in a small footprint are evenly spaced for a uniform line of glow. Selected LED binning ensures tight correlated color temperature control for chip color consistency throughout the entire installation. Within the LED packages, high quality phosphor coating provides light which has a high color rendering index of over 80. Thanks to the high thermal conductivity of rolled copper foils and high solder joint reliability that combine to enable the maximum efficiency of heat dissipation, the LED strip boasts an enhanced levels of luminous efficacy and color stability over its 50,000 hours of L70 life.
- Angle bendable for illuminating or backlighting letters, signs, logos and abstract figures.
- Thick, high ductility and strength PCB board for maximum heat dissipation and bending stability.
- Binned LEDs ensure consistent color temperature across the entire run.
- Advanced phosphor chemistry maximizes light output extraction and prevent color shift.
- Minimum 80 CRI that delivers high-quality lighting for accurate color reproduction.
- Cuttable in segments of 3 LED nodes for shorter run. Connectable with extension cables.
- Color temperatures: 3000K, 4000K, 5700K, 6500K.
- Runs off 12 volts DC power supply.
- IP20 ingress protection.
- Double sided 3M tape.