The high density mounting of high brightness 2835 LEDs (120 diodes per meter) allows the LED strips to provide seamless illumination with a smooth, even line of light. These high flux density LEDs deliver uniform high quality illumination with a light intensity of up to 2700 lumens per meter. The LED strips use high quality LEDs that provide brilliant luminance with a high color rendering index of 80 (minimum). LEDs with a CRI value greater than 90 are available for high end, niche applications where color quality is vital, e.g., highlighting display items in retail outlets or commercial showrooms. A choice of CCTs including 3000K, 4000K, 5700K and 6500K can be specified to execute an effective lighting design for fantastic color experience. These 2835 LEDs are tightly binned to deliver superb color consistency from LED to LED as well as space to space.
Surmountor's LED strips are built to perform flawlessly and reliably over its long operation life. Consistent luminous efficacy, light quality and high lumen maintenance are guaranteed by leveraging high grade componentry and a tightly controlled production system. The LED chips are packaged with phosphor materials that offer excellent chromaticity stability over a wide variation of operation conditions. These LED packages are die bonded, stencil printed and reflow soldered using highly automated equipment for robust solder joint stability. These strips make use of rolled-annealed (RA) copper foils for excellent PCB ductibility that allows the strips to easily bend against its line of light. The double layer copper foils also offer excellent thermal management that enables the thin, flexible PCB to accommodate high density mounting of LEDs.
- High density linear lighting with onboard current regulation for consistent light output.
- Double layer, rolled-annealed flexible PCB board delivering high efficiency heat dissipation and exceptional bending stability.
- Tightly binned LEDs ensure exceptional color consistency across the entire run.
- High efficacy 2835 LEDs with excellent color point stability and excellent lumen maintenance.
- Superior color rendering for accurate color reproduction.
- Cuttable in segments of 6 LED nodes for shorter run. Connectable and operatable for a length up to 20 meters.
- Color temperatures: 3000K, 4000K, 5700K, 6500K.
- Operates on 24 volts DC power supply.
- 3M adhesive backing.
- IP20 ingress protection.