A3628 LED aluminum profile is a deep recessed extrusion designed to be fitted in a groove of a drywall, cardboard, gypsum, wooden board, or stone board. The architectural profile provides a seamless line of light which adds depth and dimension to a space. A3628 is fixed in place using mounting springs and can be connected end-to-end to give a continuous glow. The aluminum channel holds flexible or rigid LED tapes with a width of up to 19mm. These 28mm deep channels provide more distance between the LEDs and polycarbonate cover thus minimizing pixilation for a more uniform light distribution. The 6063-T5 aluminum profile provides a robust housing to maximize LED strip lighting applications. A pair of wings create a perfect lip to conceal the mounting gaps between the aluminum profile and cutout slot for a seamlessly integrated look. The LED tapes are protected and lensed by UV and impact resistant polycarbonate covers which are available in clear, frosted and milky finishes.
- Recessed extrusion that accommodates LED strips with a maximum width of 19mm.
- Fitted deeper in the recess for uniform light distribution
- Made from 6063-T5 aluminum alloy for high thermal conductivity and tensile strength.
- Snap-in milky, frosted and clear polycarbonate covers.
- Standard lengths: 1m, 2m, 3m. Available in factory cut custom lengths.
- Compatible plastic end caps.
- Dimensions (width x depth): 36 x 28mm
- Clear, frosted or milky polycarbonate cover.
- Plastic end caps (including one with a wiring hole).
- Mounting springs.