The 2216 light strips are offered in a choice of CCTs that range from the warm white (3000K) which reinforces the impression of a relaxed atmosphere to daylight white (6500K) that can increase the ability to concentrate and perform. These white color temperatures are selected from just a few ANSI bins to ensure color consistency across the tape length and all fixtures in an installation. With their small compact footprint, the 2216 LEDs enable the light strips to produce homogenous light distribution without shadows around the diodes. Through a specially formulated phosphor coating the LEDs emits high quality white light with brilliant color rendering (90+ CRI). Virtually all color components of an illuminated object are rendered with high fidelity, making the light strips extremely desirable for display and task lighting applications where excellent color reproduction and visual comfort are critical.
The flexible light strips are manufactured through a tightly controlled SMT process to ensure the identical solder footprint for every joint. High standard SMT assembly addresses the issues of low solder joint reliability which is typically caused by defects such as solder voids, cold joint, solder bumps, visible damage, tilt or misplacement. The LEDs are soldered onto a flexible rolled-annealed copper substrate which offers superior ductility and solderability. The double layer copper PCB has excellent thermal conductivity which, along with the robust solder joint performance, ensures optimal LED thermal management for consistent light output and color quality thorough the rated life of LEDs.
- High density linear lighting with minimized shadows around the diodes.
- Wide profile illumination.
- High ductility and solderability PCB board provides efficient heat dissipation and good bending stability.
- Tightly binned LEDs ensure exceptional color consistency across the entire run.
- High efficacy 2216 LEDs with excellent color point stability and lumen maintenance.
- Superior color rendering for faithful color reproduction.
- Cuttable every 50mm or in segments of 24 LED nodes.
- Color temperatures: 3000K, 4000K, 5700K, 6500K.
- Dimmable and controllable with a wide range of dimmers and controllers.
- Operates on 24 volts DC power supply.
- 3M adhesive backing.
- IP20 ingress protection.