The A5570 aluminum channel is a 55mm wide extrusion that can accommodate up to three rows of LED strips to provide widespread illumination. This pendant or surface mount model offers a versatile linear lighting solution for residential and commercial applications. The extrusions can be butted up together for continuous runs with precision seams and no visual interruption. With L, T, X node connectors providing the cross trunking capability, the A5570-based continuous-row lighting system can be configured in a myriad of variants for a high level of design flexibility and adaptability. The extrusion is designed with a dedicated channel which is sized to house LED drivers and can be used to route the power cables. Made of AA (aluminum alloy) 6063-T5 with thermal conductivity of up to 209 W/m-K, the anodized LED profile guarantees an excellent thermal management for LEDs. The A5570 profile is prepared with a UV and impact resistant, frosted polycarbonate cover to create a diffused throw with no visible dots or hot spots.
- Developed for both single-light illumination and end-to-end illumination.
- Wide profile channel holds up to three rows of LED strips.
- L, T, X node connectors providing the cross trunking capability.
- High quality 6063-T5 aluminum alloy extrusion with high thermal conductivity.
- UV and impact resistant, frosted polycarbonate diffuser softens the light throw.
- Free space inside the profile accommodates LED drivers.
- Standard lengths: 1.0m, 1.5m, 2.0m, 3.0m. Available in factory cut custom lengths.
- Suspended or surface mounting.
- Dimensions (width x depth): 55 x 70mm.
- Frosted polycarbonate cover.
- Metal end caps.
- Screws for end caps, 2x6mm.
- Flat mounting brackets.
- Straight connectors, 90° flat and 90° vertical connectors (ordered separately).
- L, T, X node connectors (ordered separately).
- Aircraft cables (ordered separately).