The A1732 aluminum profile is a slim, double sided extrusion that provides up and down illumination in a single fixture. This pendant mount extrusion is the ideal solution for providing both indirect and direct light that is sure to make your interior space look modern and stylish. Each channel of the aluminum profile accommodates an 8-12mm wide LED strip light which shines light through a polycarbonate cover with a slightly curved geometry in cross-section. The heat and impact resistant PC cover is available in clear, frosted and milky versions that offer different levels of translucence and diffusion. The aluminum extrusion with precise mounting grooves mate the snap-in flush covers perfectly into place.
The high-density 6063-T5 aluminum alloy extrusion performs both role of a thermally balanced heat sink and an aesthetic stylish housing for the LED strips. Silver anodized finishing provides high corrosion resistance and optimal color retention. The A1732 aluminum profiles are supplied in 1m, 1.5m, 2m and 3m standard lengths. They can be factory cut to exact field dimensions for the LED strip you wish to mount. Highly tooled metal end caps screw onto the aluminum extrusion and protect LED light source from dust and other undesirable elements.
- Up and down illumination with double sided channels.
- The LED channels accept LED strips up to 12mm wide.
- Available in custom length up to 3 meters.
- Made of 6063-T5 aluminum alloy with high thermal conductivity.
- Clear, frosted and milky lens options.
- Pendant mount with aircraft cables.
- Continuous row mountable using straight connectors.
- Dimensions (width x depth): 17.44 x 31.45mm.
- Clear, frosted or milky PC covers.
- End caps.
- Mounting brackets (ordered separately).
- Aircraft cable kits (ordered separately).
- Straight connectors (ordered separately).