The RGB light strip is built on a high ductility flexible circuit board that is made of rolled-annealed (RA) copper. Superior fatigue performance of RA copper foils gives the LED strip high bending stability which is critical to their adaptation in a multitude of installations. The 10mm wide, double copper layer FPCB offers excellent thermal conductivity and efficiently transfers the heat generated from LEDs to the heat sinks of light fixtures or directly to the ambient atmosphere. The light strips are manufactured to tight SMT tolerances at every step from solder paste formulation, screen printing, chip mounting and reflow soldering to electrostatic discharge protection. Strong metallurgical bonding is created to every solder joints which significantly affects the thermal performance and electrical breakdown strength of the linear lighting system.
With 60 triplex nodes per meter in a single row, the RGB light strip creates high spectral power distribution with light outputs of 108, 270 and 72 lumens in 630, 520, and 463 nm wavelength respectively. The low-voltage lighting solution operates on 12VDC as standard for short run lengths. 24-volt power supplies are available for applications where longer runs are required. With an RGB controller, the flexible light strip can be programmed for various color changing effects. The LED strips can be connected to DMX 512 systems for visually engaging dynamic effects and light shows. The flexible PCB can be epoxy encased, silicone coated or hermetically sealed to achieve an ingress protection rating of up to IP68 for outdoor applications and wet locations.
- RGB color output with excellent color mixing performance.
- High ductility and solderability PCB board made of rolled-annealed copper.
- Excellent color stability and luminous efficacy.
- Dimmable and controllable with standalone or network controllers.
- Operates on 12 or 24 volts DC power supply.
- 3M thermal conductive adhesive backing.
- Choice of ingress protection: IP20, IP65, IP67, IP68.
- Cuttable every 50mm or in segments of 3 (or 6) LED nodes.
- Supplied on 5-meter reels.