The flexible LED tape produces brilliant white light in a choice of CCTs including 3000K, 4000K, 5700K, and 6500K. A specially developed optical pigment formulated with high-performance phosphor materials corrects chromaticity shift that results from LED encapsulation. The product is developed to deliver faithful color reproduction with an industry-leading color rendering index (CRI) of up to 95. Exceptional color rendering makes this LED tape a great choice in providing an extraordinary color experience with natural whites and vibrant colors for applications where color is vital, such as retail store displays. Color variation within 3-step MacAdam ellipses ensures consistent color output from LED to LED and offering color uniformity even in large installations.
Surmountor LED tapes are assembled using a highly automated surface mount technology (SMT) process which ensures uniform reflow soldering to avoid short circuits or solder voids during the soldering process. The flexible circuit boards are made of rolled-annealed (RA) copper foils which give the LED tapes high fatigue ductility. The structural characteristics and thermal performance of RA copper foils allow for high density mounting of LEDs without causing excess heat buildup that may result in color shift, efficiency degradation and premature failure.
The flexible LED strip light draws 21.6 watts per meter and runs on a 24V LED power supply. Its full range dimmability offers application versatility across ambient and accent lighting applications, from high brightness to comfortable accents. The LED tape is cuttable between every 7 LEDs over 33.33mm interval to create the custom length for field applications.
- High density linear lighting with full range dimmability.
- Double layer flexible PCB board for maximum heat dissipation and bending stability.
- Binned LEDs ensure consistent color temperature across the entire run.
- Advanced phosphor chemistry maximizes light output extraction and prevent color shift.
- Excellent color rendering for accurate color reproduction.
- Cuttable in segments of 7 LED nodes for shorter run. Connectable with extension cables.
- Color temperatures: 3000K, 4000K, 5700K, 6500K.
- Runs off 24 volts DC power supply.
- IP20 ingress protection.