The light strips are available in warm, neutral and cool white color temperatures with a luminous flux of 1500, 2280 and 2400 lm, respectively. Tighter LED binning creates consistent light and color output, which ensures uniform characterization of photometrics from LED to LED, fixture to fixture, and space to space. A minimum CRI of 80 makes the light strip suitable for a plethora of commercial and residential installations, including architectural accent lighting, ceiling pendant lighting, under cabinet lighting, and retail display lighting, etc. Manufactured to tight tolerances at every step of the SMT process, the light strips come with high solder joint reliability which ensures a lifetime of optimal performance.
The light strip pulls 28.8 watts per meter and runs on 24-volt DC power supply. Dimming control can be performed using LED controllers based on PWM (pulse width modulation). It can be sealed to an IP67 rating for dustproof and watertight integrity.
- Designed for wide profile lighting.
- Rolled-annealed copper PCB board with high ductility and solderability.
- High performing 5050 LEDs with excellent color stability and luminous efficacy.
- Dimmable and controllable with PWM controllers.
- Operates on 24 volts DC power supply.
- 3M thermal conductive adhesive backing.
- Choice of ingress protection: IP20, IP67.
- Cuttable every 50mm or in segments of 6 LED nodes.
- Supplied on 5-meter reels.