The A5580 aluminum profile is a 55mm wide, 80mm tall extrusion designed to house up to three 8 - 12 mm wide flexible or rigid LED strip lights. The extrusions can be connected and assembled in long runs to make a continuous linear lighting system with unmatched styling and energy efficiency. The aluminum profile provides a platform for creating an LED solution that makes the best balance of functionality and affordability, along with a clean modern look that blends into a variety of architectural interiors. The extrusions are adapted to virtually any linear lighting application for commercial and residential applications such as providing ambient illumination over tables, kitchen islands and home offices.
The anodized aluminum profile is designed for surface mounting or suspended installation. A separate channel allows to accommodate an LED driver and route the power cables for a concealed look. The LED profile is constructed from 6063-T5 aluminum alloy with high thermal conductivity and tensile strength. The flat cover is made of polycarbonate frosted to soften the intense direct light from the LED strip lights. The PC diffuser is snapped into the channel or can be pushed into the profile from the side.
- Designed for single-light illumination or end-to-end linear illumination.
- Wide profile channel holds up to three rows of LED strips.
- High quality 6063-T5 aluminum alloy extrusion with high thermal conductivity.
- UV and impact resistant, frosted polycarbonate diffuser softens the light throw.
- Free space inside the profile accommodates LED drivers.
- Standard lengths: 1.0m, 1.5m, 2.0m, 3.0m. Available in factory cut custom lengths.
- Suspended or surface mounting.
- Dimensions (width x depth): 55 x 80mm.
- Frosted polycarbonate cover.
- Metal end caps.
- Screws for end caps, 2x6mm.
- Flat mounting brackets.
- Straight connectors (ordered separately).
- Aircraft cables (ordered separately).