The high density LED ribbon is designed to perform to exact specifications over the rated lifetime. The 5050 SMD LEDs are packaged using phosphors with high conversion efficiency and good color rendering (80+ CRI). The LEDs are batch selected to ensure continuous output across the entire run and throughout project. The flexible printed circuit board is made of rolled and annealed (RA) copper with high fatigue ductility to withstand twist and bend. Compared with electrodeposited (ED) copper PCBs, RA copper PCBs have considerably better solderability that affects the thermal performance and electrical breakdown strength of a solder joint. Accurate solder application and uniform reflow soldering with advanced SMT assembly equipment ensures the core quality element of strip lighting systems - solder joint reliability.
Thermal management is of particular importance for high density LED strips. With robust solder joint performance and high heat dissipation capacity of wide, double-sided copper PCB, Surmountor LED strip lights deliver consistently high efficacy with superior lumen maintenance as well as assurance of ANSI color compliance.
The LED ribbon pulls 57.6 watts per meter and runs on a 24-volt DC power supply. It's dimmable with PWM (pulse width modulation) LED controllers.
- Designed for extra wide profile fixtures.
- Rolled-annealed copper PCB board with high ductility and solderability.
- High performing 5050 LEDs with high color stability and luminous efficacy.
- Dimmable and controllable with PWM controllers.
- Operates on 24 volts DC power supply.
- 3M thermal conductive adhesive backing.
- Ingress protection: IP20, IP67.
- Cuttable every 25mm or in segments of 6 LED nodes.
- Supplied on 5-meter reels.