These 60-SMD p/m 5050 LED strip light are mounted on 2-ounce PCBs (10mm width) for a lifetime of optimal performance. Made of rolled-annealed (RA) copper which offers fatigue ductility superior to electrolytic copper foil, the flexible printed circuit board can be bent to a small radius and arbitrarily arranged to adapt a wide range of geometrical configurations. The double layer copper PCB exhibits superior thermal conductivity that allows the LEDs to work more efficiently and last longer. Surmountor guarantees the perfect, long-term functioning of its products through a manufacturing process that uses the latest in SMT technology. From solder paste formulation and application to reflow soldering, every detail is monitored to ensure the reliability of solder joints which are critical in ensuring the overall reliability of a tape light. The solder joints that offer excellent mechanical and thermal fatigue resistance create a dependable thermal conduction pathway and eliminate the risk of open circuits.
Tight color binning within a 3-step MacAdam ellipse ensures consistent characterization of CCT or color output from LED to LED, and tape to tape. With a color rendering index of over 80 CRI, white light 5050 LEDs offer decent color reproduction capability. A balanced combination of luminous efficacy and color quality makes this line of products a universal choice for a multitude of applications, from decorative indirect, cove or accent lighting to direct ambient and task lighting. These light strips can be used with a wide range of dimmers and controllers and offer application versatility in various light management programs. The flexible PCB can be epoxy encased, silicone coated or hermetically sealed to achieve an ingress protection rating of up to IP68 for outdoor applications and wet locations.
- Multiple color choices.
- High ductility and solderability PCB board made of rolled-annealed copper.
- Tightly binned LEDs ensuring exceptional color consistency across the entire run.
- Excellent color stability and luminous efficacy.
- High color rendering index of 80+ CRI for white LEDs.
- Cuttable every 50mm or in segments of 3 LED nodes.
- Supplied on 5-meter reels.
- Color temperatures: 3000K, 4000K, 5700K, 6500K.
- Dimmable and controllable.
- Operates on 12 or 24 volts DC power supply.
- 3M thermal conductive adhesive backing.
- Choice of ingress protection: IP20, IP65, IP67, IP68.