The Lutec Cydops is a low profile inground fixture that blends nicely with surroundings while projecting light upward to illuminate architectural and landscape features. The luminaire features the latest light source technology combined with exceptional optical, electrical and mechanical engineering to provide best-in-class performance, quality and reliability with low cost of ownership. With a high efficacy COB LED module, this fixture delivers 860 lumens of uniformly distributed light to create appealing and comfortable lighting effects. Optimized reflector technology maximizes light output ratio and offers excellent glare control. Crafted from high quality, heavy duty die cast aluminum, Cydops is built to last in the roughest conditions of an outdoor environment. The rugged aluminum housing in a TGIC thermoset polyester powder coat finish has high mechanical strength, thermal conductivity and corrosion resistance. A tempered, stepped glass lens is sealed with a once-piece molded silicon gasket and framed by a 316 grade stainless steel trim, giving weatherproof protection to the optical and electrical components. This IP67 rated outdoor light stays lit in all types of weather conditions. The luminaire has a load resistance of 2,000kg.
- Low profile housing design, shallow recessing depth.
- Heavy duty die cast aluminum housing with TGIC powder coat finish for long-term durability.
- Tempered clear glass lens.
- High efficacy COB LEDs with exceptional quality, reliability and lumen maintenance.
- Superior thermal management.
- Walk/drive-over construction, for loads up to 2000kg.
- Correlated color temperature (CCT): 4,000K.
- Rated IP67 ingress protection for superior outdoor protection.
- For installation in wood, stone, concrete and other building materials.
- 5-year warranty.