The Lutec Evans outdoor LED wall sconce is a clean-lined up/down light that produces stunning bi-directional light effects. The luminaire casts a crisp pencil beam through a convex lens and a spot beam through a plain lens. This dual illumination creates directional, narrow subtle glows that make a distinctive statement for building facades, porches, patios, walkways, entrances, and other outdoor living spaces. The Evans features a straightforward rectangular geometry which gains its architectural appeal from sleek simplicity. The rugged aluminum housing is precision cast, dimensionally stable, sharply defined, and smoothly surfaced while maintaining close tolerances and high thermal conductivity. Corrosion resistant polyester powder coating offers superior weatherability and fade resistance. The light modules that integrate Lextar 3030 LEDs deliver high efficacy and superior quality of light with minimal energy consumption.
- Stunning bi-directional narrow beams.
- Clean-lined geometrical design that blends well with a variety of exterior decors.
- Heavy-duty cast aluminum housing with high tolerance to corrosive environments.
- TGIC thermoset polyester powder coat finish evoking a beautiful quality in its appearance.
- High efficacy LED technology offers superior ROI and maintenance-free operation.
- Robust LED drivers with exceptional operating efficiency.
- DIY installation. No specialized hardware or equipment is required.
- IP54 rated ingress protection against dust ingress and water spray.
- 5-year warranty.