The Lutec Brick solar wall light is a feature-packed outdoor luminaire that provides a sustainable and affordable off-grid lighting solution to eco-conscious homeowners. The completely self-contained lighting system offers a sleek polished look in its stainless steel construction. Its minimalist and simple design blends seamlessly with contemporary patios and porches. With an integrated approach for system design, Brick extracts best performance from each part by marrying power characteristics of the LED array, battery and the solar panel. The result is a compact, low profile solar light with robust performance and high reliability. An integrated 1.5W solar panel constructed from polycrystalline cells features high efficiency in solar energy conversion and high Wp (Watts Peak) output. The energy is stored in a 2200 mAh 3.7V Li-ion (LiFePo4) battery for 2 hours of continuous lighting under a full charge. A low power light module that incorporates energy efficient LG 5630 SMD LEDs delivers 150 lumens of high quality light through a Fresnel PC diffuser. A built-in motion sensor optimized for presence detection up to 12 meters maximizes the energy savings and ensures every lumen is delivered for effective illumination.
- Low profile design. Modern, minimalist aesthetic.
- 2200 mAh 3.7V Li-ion (LiFePo4) battery.
- 2 hours of continuous lighting under a full charge.
- LG 5630 SMD LEDs with extreme efficiency, long service life.
- 120° motion activated sensor, 12m detection range.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel housing.
- Easy DIY installation, no electrical wiring required.
- IP44 ingress protection.