Equipped with a 37 watt LED light engine that provides 3000 lumens of quality uplighting, the Lutec Seattle is a high output LED inground light designed to illuminate squares, parks, gardens, sculptures, flag poles and trees. This powerful in-ground well light takes advantage of a high efficacy Cree XLamp CXA2540 LED array to deliver superior system-level performance with validated reliability. Seattle incorporates enhanced optics that provide 24°spot or 60° flood beam distributions using an optimized facet reflector. The light assembly can be tilted 20º to achieve optimal asymmetrical light distribution. Seattle casts an ample beam spread with a large volume of light for highlighting, accent lighting or flood lighting any landscape element or architectural features, perfect for installation in public spaces and large-scale projects where glare-free, powerful illumination is required.
With a rugged die cast aluminum construction for strength, durability as well as exceptional thermal management, this IP67 rated inground luminaire guarantees years of quality performance in all weather conditions. An exquisitely engineered stainless steel trim offers a clean, modern look and lasts for years to come. The clear toughened glass lens is capable of withstanding a static load of 2000kg. Sealed both above and below ground with silicone rubber gaskets and waterproof cable gland entry into housing, the Seattle inground light is protected against continuous immersion in water to a depth of maximum 1 meter (3.28 feet).
- High brightness light output.
- Heavy duty die cast aluminum housing with TGIC powder coat finish for long-term durability.
- Clear tempered glass lens with high temperature silicone gasket sealing.
- High‑flux, multi‑die integrated array from Cree, offering exceptional quality, reliability and lumen maintenance.
- Superior thermal management ensures low LED junction temperature.
- Durable construction that holds up to 2,000 kg in walk/drive-over load.
- Beam adjustability between 24°spot and 60° flood beams. Adjustable lamp bracket provides up to 20° of tilt.
- Correlated color temperature (CCT): 4,000K.
- Rated to IP67 for protection against high-pressure water jets, penetration of water under submersion and detrimental dust intrusion.
- Watertight cable gland providing optimal insulation against water ingress.
- Designed for installation in wood, stone, concrete and other building materials.
- 5-year warranty.