The Lutec Eggo outside wall light is a dual purpose LED luminaire created to project a focused beam or cast soft indirect light. An egg-shaped housing envelops the adjustable light head, allowing for effortless configuration while maintaining its integral design. The light head produces a 34 degree beam spread utilizing high performance Cree LEDs that deliver high efficacy and high flux density with superior lumen maintenance. When used as a spotlight, Eggo creates concentrated luminous flow to highlight exterior features, avoiding undesired light dispersion. When the 100° rotatable light head is pivoted in close proximity to the housing, the indirect light bounces off the smooth, reflective finish to create a soft dispersion of light. Sleek styling and attractive finishing give Eggo a contemporary feel for residential, hospitality, or other commercial applications. The die cast aluminum housing with an optimal balance of strength and dimensional stability ensures the fixture's durability and stability.
- Designed for spotlighting and indirect lighting applications.
- Engineered for utility, built for performance, a unique balance of form and function.
- Die cast aluminum housing with outstanding strength and dimensional stability
- Multi-stage cleaning, pretreatment and chemical conversion coating for excellent UV and corrosion resistance.
- High quality CREE LEDs offer high-reliability performance and substantial energy savings.
- Integral high reliability LED driver with excellent load regulation.
- IP54 level ingress protection against water spray and dust ingress.
- Effortless DIY installation and mounting.
- 5-year warranty.