The Lutec OWL twin-head LED work light are engineered for maximum stability and durability while providing multi-directional illumination for fully customizable site coverage. Specifically engineered for jobsites requiring high-output, energy efficient, extremely rugged and long-life light source, this heavy duty LED work light is constructed of high strength cast aluminum alloy. Excellent thermal management brought by the high thermal conductivity aluminum construction ensures that the temperature of the COB LEDs and LED drivers is maintained within functional and absolute maximum limits. Lexstar COB LEDs put excellent luminous efficacy within reach in conjunction with high efficiency drivers while offering uniform illuminance, high color rendering and excellent lumen maintenance. Uniquely designed white microcellular PET (MCPET) reflectors eliminate wasted light, improve optical extraction efficiency and minimize glare. The light heads are mounted on a durable steel tube stand with adjustable tilt and swivel mechanism for vertical and horizontal positioning. Thumbscrew locks allow for a safe and fixed position. The light is powered by mains voltage and comes with 2 meters of power cable. The steel stand has a threaded tripod screw adapter for floor stand operation.
- Ergonomic design.
- Die cast aluminum housing.
- Polyester powder coating for superior corrosion resistance.
- Exceptional flexibility in directional aiming.
- Long-lasting, high efficacy COB LEDs for high center beam intensity and uniformity.
- High reliability LED drivers.
- 2280 lumens of 4000K crisp white light.
- 95° beam angle
- One-piece MCPET reflector, clear glass lens.
- Lightweight, durable construction.
- Twist lock for quick and easy adjustment.
- Sealed on/off power switch.
- Foam grip handle.
- IP54 ingress protection for indoor/outdoor applications.
- 5 year warranty.