The Lutec Openy is a motion activated low power security light that is built to provide hassle-free lighting with eco-friendly LED and photovoltaic technologies. Designed for excellent dimensional stability, thermal conductivity and corrosion resistance, Openy boasts a durable housing constructed of ABS plastic. Its sleek silhouette and beautiful white finish give off a sophisticated appeal and add a modern touch to your outdoor decor. Full pan and tilt design of two directional heads allows for precision aiming and optimal light coverage. The light heads incorporate Cree 3030 LEDs to deliver 360 lumens of high quality light with superior lumen maintenance through to the end. The high efficacy LEDs run entirely on the power stored in a 2200 mAh 7.4V lithium-ion battery, which is charged by a 2.5W polycrystalline solar panel. With motion activated operation, the light can be triggered up to 240 times. The built-in PIR sensor provides 180° coverage out to 15 meters. Adjustable motion timer allows the length of time that remains switched on after activation to be customized from 0 to 90 seconds.
- High strength ABS housing.
- Totally off-grid. No running cost.
- High performance CREE 3030 LEDs with exceptional efficacy and light quality.
- Correlated color temperature (CCT): 4,000K.
- 2.5 watt-hours polycrystalline photovoltaic panel.
- 2200 mAh 7.4V lithium-ion battery for up to 240 times of light activation.
- PIR motion sensor with a wide detection range.
- Independent solar panel mounting with 5m cable.
- 94° beam angle.
- Fast and simple installation. No utility line extensions.
- IP44 ingress protection.