The Lutec Unite garden path light combines modern lighting technology with aesthetics in a traditional form. A four-sided cast aluminum lantern cage includes an integrated light assembly with an opal polycarbonate diffuser enclosed for visually pleasing light and softened ambiance. The light assembly incorporates Lexstar 2835 SMD LEDs and a precisely paired LED driver to deliver long-term high-reliability performance while harvesting the full energy savings potential of this technology. The cage frame is further sealed with clear polycarbonate lenses for weather tight and dust proof operation. An integral cast decorative finial completes this timeless look. The lantern frame and light pole are die cast to the highest standards for strength and durability. The exposed aluminum surfaces are treated with a multi-stage powder coat finish for maximum corrosion resistance and color retention. The 38 inch tall light fixture delivers vintage style and classic elegance, a perfect heritage style path light for parks, gardens, courtyards, and transition areas where pole- and wall-mounted fixtures are obtrusive.
- Combining old world aesthetics with modern lighting technology.
- Designed for pedestrian walkway illumination in parks, patios, gardens, and courtyards.
- Integral LED lighting module with high reliability, long lifetime and energy savings.
- Frosted polycarbonate lensing for superior visual comfort.
- Die cast aluminum construction. Polyester powder coating for high corrosion resistance.
- DIY installation. No specialized hardware or tool is required.
- IP44 rated ingress protection.
- 5-year warranty.