The Lutec Tona PIR LED wall light makes a great addition to contemporary patios and porches. Streamlined disk profile gives it a modern look with depth and style. Accenting the sleek look is a circular Fresnel diffuser which softens the direct downward beam with exceptional uniformity and glare-free illumination. The single-piece die cast aluminum housing integrates luminaire base and light head with a smooth transition inbetween. UTEC's advanced die casting technology eliminates gas porosity defects and ensures excellent dimensional accuracy, mechanical properties and thermal conductivity. A textured polyester powdercoat finish completes the quality design, attractive look and feel of this light. Tona leverages high flux, high efficacy LEDs to create an appealing ambience with trouble-free operation over its long-rated system life. Integration with a highly precise, sensitive and wide-range PIR motion sensor allows for significant energy savings without compromising functional performance and visual comfort. The PIR sensor has 120 degree range and up to 7 meter field of motion detection.
- Streamlined disk profile blends seamlessly into contemporary patios and porches.
- 9 watt LEDs delivering 600 lumens with a minimum CRI of 80.
- Impact resistant, UV stabilized, circular Fresnel PC diffuser.
- Single-piece die cast aluminum housing with excellent dimensional accuracy and the smooth surfaces.
- Chemical chromatized protection and uniform polyester coating ensure high corrosion resistance.
- PIR motion sensor features sensitivity, delay time and lux level adjustment.
- Built for years of maintenance-free operation with tremendous energy savings.
- 5-year warranty.