The Lutec Path LED wall light features a square shape housing constructed of premium quality stainless steel. The bright, smooth surface of stainless steel housing in combination with its sleek simplicity brings a contemporary feel to any exterior space while offering the ultimate resistance in highly corrosive environments. The Path includes two LED modules that illuminate from the top and bottom of the fixture for a peaceful, symmetrical spill. The uniquely designed clear PC lenses mounted at each end provide soft, distinct visual appearance and protect the LED modules from water spray and dust ingress. The Path utilizes Seoul 3030 LED packages which are characterized by their extreme efficiency, long service life and color brilliance. These high efficacy LEDs generate a spectrum of light through optimized secondary optics and create spaces of exceptional warmth and beauty for patios, paths, and porches. The wall light is equipped with a constant current LED driver specially designed to operate LED solutions with maximized power utilization and enhanced operating reliability. The Path incorporates a PIR motion sensor that offers automatic light activation upon the detection of movement around the light.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel housing, bright and smooth exterior surface.
- Up/down light distribution, shining softly upward and downward.
- Seoul 3030 LEDs with extreme efficiency, long service life and color brilliance.
- High impact, weather resistant polycarbonate lenses.
- Detects motion up to 14 meters away and across a radius of 100 degrees.
- IP54 level ingress protection for weatherproofing outdoor application.
- Engineered for ease of installation and maintenance.
- 5-year warranty.