Add nighttime beauty to your garden landscape features with this ground mounted mini LED light. Featuring a clean contemporary minimalism out of its a modern cylinder design, the Lutec Hamburg offers stunning radiance that is sure to help generate an appealing ambience in any outdoor space. Hamburg has been built by taking advantage of the latest in LED technology for the best in energy efficiency, system reliability and quality of light. A heavy duty housing constructed of pore-free, high strength cast aluminum provides superior thermal conductivity and architectural strength. The rugged construction of its die-cast aluminum housing combined with a corrosion resistant finish ensures it will withstand the toughest outdoor elements. The textured architectural black polyester powdercoat finish is electrostatically applied after a multi-stage conversion cleaning process for superior resistance to ultraviolet degradation and abrasion. The Hamburg LED flood light produces 580 lumens from an 8-watt input, yielding up to 70% energy savings along with 50,000 hour rated lamp life with 70% lumen maintenance. The optical assembly is sealed with a clear tempered glass lens with excellent shock resistance and high tolerance for thermal expansion and stress. The fixture comes with a heavy duty stake for ground mounting.
- Heavy duty die cast aluminum housing with corrosion resistant powder coating.
- High quality LEDs delivering superior efficacy with superior lumen maintenance.
- Optimized thermal management system maximizes heat dissipation and ensures low LED junction temperature.
- Built to withstand extreme environmental conditions.
- Heavy duty stake for ground mounting.
- IP54 ingress protection.
- 5-year warranty.