With an uncompromising emphasis on mission-critical security lighting, the Lutec Corn has been engineered to bring you the latest in LED lighting technology for fail-safe, energy efficient, and maintenance-free operation. Combining form and function, the value-packed motion security light features a modern design that will add a sophisticated look to your outdoor space. The light is designed with two adjustable heads that offers 180° vertical tilt and 90° horizontal swivel, guaranteeing freedom in installation and flexibility in optical aiming. The low profile light heads incorporate three high efficacy Cree XPG LEDs each and deliver a combined 2,100 lumens of high quality white light with minimal power consumption that never overwhelms your energy bills. An integrated PIR sensor provides high sensitivity motion activation across 12 meters of detection range with 150 degrees of sensing angle. Instant brightness upon detection of intrusion provides an effective crime deterrence while maximizing operation efficiency for improved energy savings. The motion detector includes a built-in light sensor for dusk-to-dawn operation. This high performing LED security light is built to last with a rugged die cast aluminum housing finished in corrosion resistant TGIC textured polyester powder coating.
- Modern design lends distinctive style to patios, porches, entrances, walkways, and yards.
- Heavy duty die cast aluminum housing in corrosion resistant micro-textured black polyester powder finish.
- High performance, long life Cree LEDs with no compromise between light output and efficacy.
- Correlated color temperature (CCT): 4,000K.
- High efficiency LED driver designed to fully unleash the capabilities of LEDs.
- 33° beam spread.
- IP54 ingress protection.
- Easy DIY installation.
- 5-year warranty.