The Lutec Shrimp is a value engineered LED security light that is built to deliver energy efficient, consistently dependable illumination to porches, patios, doorways, and the perimeters of residential and commercial buildings. This uniquely designed, ruggedly constructed light fixture is the choice of discriminating yet value conscious consumers. Its sleek appearance that comes in a micro-textured black finish with a streamlined aluminum construction complements many architectural styles. By leveraging UTEC's proprietary engineering disciplines of tooling and die casting, Shrimp has a robust housing that features superior thermal conductivity, mechanical strength and corrosion resistance without compromising style. The LED modules integrated in two adjustable light heads use Lextar 3030 LEDs to deliver 1,380 lumens of 4000K CCT white light and maintain 70% of light output at 50,000 hours of service. The optical assemblies come equipped with facet reflectors to ensure optimal distribution of luminous flux to the desired direction. Heat and impact resistant tempered glass lenses are sealed in place to the optical assemblies protecting LEDs and keeping out moisture, dirt and other environmental contaminants. Shrimp has a built-in LED driver that provides reliable operation and optimizes the efficiency and life of LEDs.
- Sleek design complementing many architectural styles.
- Heavy duty die cast aluminum housing with long lasting, corrosion resistant polyester powder coating.
- Long life Lextar 3030 LEDs with exceptional quality, reliability and lumen maintenance.
- Facet aluminum reflectors maximize lumen delivery.
- Correlated color temperature (CCT): 4,000K.
- High efficiency LED driver operating on standard mains voltage.
- 41° beam spread.
- IP54 weatherproof protection against water spray and dust ingress.
- Easy DIY installation.
- 5-year warranty.