The Lutec Nevada LED solar security light combines maintenance-free LED lighting, photovoltaic technology and an integrated motion control to bring you a sustainable exterior lighting solution. In conjunction with a highly functional PIR motion sensor, this compact light delivers 450 lumens of light output for an adjustable duration from 10 seconds up to 8 minutes upon detection of motion. The motion detector senses infrared energy over a range of 180 degrees from up to 12 meters away. A built-in photocell with light level adjustment allows automatic ambient light measurement and prevents the light from operating during daylight hours. An independently mounted photovoltaic panel made of polycrystalline silicon solar cells generates 3.5 watt-hours of electricity each hour. The pre-installed 2200 mAh 7.4V Li-ion battery stores energy gathered from the solar panel and ensures the 4W LED light has a continuous run time for up to 2 hours without charging. Integration with motion control allows light to be activated up to 120 times per full battery charge. Four Lextar 3030 LEDs deliver low-glare, uniform illumination through a custom designed polycarbonate lens. A high quality die cast aluminum housing electrostatically applied with a corrosion and UV resistant powdercoat finish offers an elevated level of architectural strength and weatherability.
- Die cast aluminum construction with thermoset polyester powdercoat finishing.
- Complete off-grid operation. Independent of the utility grid, no operation cost.
- High efficacy Lextar 3030 LEDs
- 3.5 watt-hours polycrystalline photovoltaic panel.
- 2200 mAh 7.4V lithium-ion battery.
- PIR motion detector with sensitivity, light level and duration adjustments.
- Independent solar panel mounting with 5m cable.
- UV stable clear polycarbonate lens.
- 92° beam angle.
- Fast and simple installation. No utility line extensions.
- IP44 ingress protection.