The Lutec Solstel LED bollard light offers a great landscape lighting solution to create visual guidance and decorative accents in pathways, driveways, and gardens, parks and squares. It integrates eco-friendly solar technology into a performance engineered LED lighting system that combines form and function. Through an integrated approach for system design, the power characteristics of the solar panel, lithium battery and LED module to be perfectly matched, thereby delivering a maximal level of performance, efficiency and reliability. The operation costs are virtually zero as it runs entirely on solar energy. Integration with motion control eliminates energy waste during unoccupied hours and provides significant energy savings out of improved operation efficiency. The weatherproof housing is constructed of corrosion-resistant stainless steel and fitted with a UV-stabilized, impact-resistant white polycarbonate diffuser. The bollard light creates a clean, contemporary look out of its geometric minimalism.
- Minimalist design, contemporary look
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel housing. Opal polycarbonate diffuser.
- Everlight 2835 LEDs.
- 1W solar panel.
- 2200mAh 3.7V Li-ion battery.
- Motion sensor detects motion 118 degree up to 8 meters.
- 2.5 hours of continuous lighting under a single charge.
- Complete off-grid operation, no operation costs.
- DIY installation, no external wiring.
- Optional heavy-duty stake installation.
- IP44 ingress protection.