The Lutec Helena surface mount LED brick light with open faceplate offers an impressive way to give a modern, distinguished look to outdoor stairways, walkways, patios, decks, balconies, and building perimeters. A horizontally-oriented cast aluminum housing in textured architectural grey finish provides exceptional durability, superior heat sinking as well as simple yet refined aesthetics. An open faceplate made of UV-resistant polycarbonate works to soften the light beam while completing the clean design of this surface mounted light. An integrated 10.5 watt LED module with built-in driver for AC input produces 400 lumens of high quality light along with inherent energy-efficiency and minimal maintenance requirements. The gentle, glare-free illumination from this IP54 rated light is perfect for providing safety and accent lighting along walkways and steps. This rectangular fixture is designed for smooth surface mounting in brick or concrete.
- Contemporary design, modern aesthetics.
- Soft, diffused light ensures superb visual comfort.
- Surface mount design.
- Seoul 2835 SMD LEDs deliver superior light quality and luminous efficacy.
- High efficiency LED driver.
- 400 lumens of high quality white light (color temperature 4000K)
- Pore-free, high strength die cast aluminum housing.
- Polyester powder coating for superior weatherability.
- IP54 ingress protection.
- Easy installation and low maintenance.
- 5-year warranty.