The Lutec Tilly solar powered LED wall light is a highly integrated yet stylishly designed motion security light with futuristic accents. This modern light runs entirely on solar energy and harvests the energy efficiency benefits of LED technology for low-maintenance, dependable and reliable off-grid security and area lighting solution. This all-in-one product incorporates a long lasting 3.5W polycrystalline solar panel to convert solar energy into electricity. High efficiency polycrystalline cells absorb a maximum amount of available sunlight rays and produces suitable voltage and current to charge a built-in battery bank. The 2,200mAh lithium-ion rechargeable battery assures 2 hours of continuous lighting under a full charge. Two LED flood lights are adjustably mounted beneath solar panel housing with a tilt-swivel angle up to 74° and 110° rotation, facilitating photometric adjustments on site. The performance engineered floodlights use Osram 3030 LEDs to deliver high performance and high reliability in a low profile form-factor that dimensionally match the design. Motion activation technology adds an extra energy-efficient feature to the off-grid light. A motion sensor with sensitivity and duration adjustability detects motion for light activation at a distance of up to 12 meters and a range of 120 degrees.
- Ideal for garages, entryways, walkways, sheds, patios, balconies, decks.
- Value-packed solution in a low-profile design.
- Maintenance-free LED technology, low power consumption.
- High conversion efficiency 3.5W polycrystalline solar panel.
- 2,200mAh Li-ion battery offers 2 hours of uninterrupted power.
- High sensitive motion activation for up to 12 meters and 120° front and downward detection.
- Adjustable lamp heads for directional aiming capability.
- Durable, weather-resistant construction.
- Easy DIY installation, no wiring required.
- IP44 ingress protection.