The Lutec Drop is a motion-activated solar LED security light that delivers value-packed, future-proof lighting solution in a low-profile design that blends well with exterior surfaces. All optical, solar and motion electronics are built internal and housed in a streamlined package. A 2.5W solar panel constructed of polycrystalline silicon cells is integrated into the housing to generate electrical energy for 2 hours of uninterrupted power supply that is stored in a high capacity lithium ion battery. High efficacy, long-lasting LG 5630 LEDs deliver 240 lumens of high quality light through a shatter resistant, UV stabilized polycarbonate lens. The rotatable feature of light head assembly allows for directional aiming for optimal field application. The light head further includes a PIR motion sensor which automatically turns on the light when motion is detected, maximizing energy efficiency and providing dependable, on-the-spot security lighting to your patio, garage, pathway, shed or remote cottage.
- Low profile, integrated design. Future-proof lighting solution
- High efficacy, long-lasting LG 5630 LEDs.
- High conversion efficiency 2.5W polycrystalline solar panel.
- PIR motion sensor with 0-6M detection range, 120 degree sensing angle.
- 2,200 mAh, 3.7V Li-ion battery for a run time of 2 hours of uninterrupted power.
- Rotatable lamp head for directional aiming capability.
- Easy DIY installation, no electrical wiring required.
- IP44 ingress protection.