The Lutec Sunshine outdoor wall light combines function and style to deliver a sustainable lighting solution in an architectural appealing form. Its modern design and cutting edge engineering add both contemporary look and dependable security lighting to residential and commercial areas including gardens, entrances, patios, walkways and yards. The floodlight features a sleek, low profile housing in a fade-resistant graphite grey finish. The light has a horizontal swivel range of 180 degrees and can be vertically tilted up to 40 degrees, offering flexibility of directional aiming. The Sunshine floodlight incorporates high efficacy Lexstar 2835 LEDs to deliver an optimized combination of light quality and light output. An impact resistant, UV stabilized opal polycarbonate diffuser softens the light throw and provides a flood of low-glare, visually comfortable ambient light. The energy efficient LED light operates completely independent of utility grid. A high quality 3.5W polycrystalline solar panel provides outstanding energy delivery per peak power watt and stores energy in a high capacity battery. A built-in PIR motion sensor provides automatic light activation across 18 meters of detection range with 120 degrees of sensing angle, thereby maximizing operation efficiency and facilitating energy savings.
- Modern design, contemporary look.
- Operating completely independent of electrical grid. No running cost.
- High performance LEDs with exceptional efficacy and lumen maintenance.
- Correlated color temperature (CCT): 5,000K.
- 3.5W polycrystalline photovoltaic panel.
- High capacity lithium-ion battery.
- 120° PIR motion sensor with 18 meters of detection range.
- Independent solar panel mounting with 5m cable.
- Fast and simple installation. No utility line extensions.
- IP44 ingress protection.