The Lutec Colla features a folding flat design for quick set up and easy storage. A low profile lamp head combined with a collapsible steel stand provides the ultimate compactness as well as the robustness for enhanced workplace illumination. The durable steel tube stand consists of two parts that pivot with each other for up to 70° angle adjustment. A thumb screw lock enables the stand to be fixed at any designed position, creating the stability for sturdy balance. The ergonomically designed light has comfort grip handles with foam padding that provides easy portability. The lamp head is mounted on the steel tube stand with 360° relatability. Constructed of die cast aluminum, the LED floodlight has a rugged construction that ensures the architectural strength and thermal management of the light assembly. The 18 watt LED light uses a Sunpu COB LED which puts excellent luminous efficacy within reach in conjunction with a high efficiency driver that accepts 220-240V input while offering uniform illuminance, high color rendering and excellent lumen maintenance. A uniquely designed white microcellular PET (MCPET) reflector eliminates wasted light, improves optical extraction efficiency and minimizes glare.
- Ergonomic design.
- Flexible adjustment.
- Die cast aluminum housing.
- Polyester powder coating for superior corrosion resistance.
- Long-lasting, high efficacy COB LED for high center beam intensity and uniformity.
- High efficiency LED drivers that accepts 220V or 240V input.
- 1800 lumens of 4000K crisp white light.
- 103° beam angle
- One-piece MCPET reflector, clear glass lens.
- Lightweight, durable construction.
- Twist lock for quick and easy adjustment.
- Sealed on/off power switch.
- Foam grip handle.
- IP54 ingress protection for indoor/outdoor applications.
- 5 year warranty.