The Lutec Trumpet outdoor LED wall light gains its architectural appeal from geometric simplicity. Smooth, clean lines give Trumpet an unobtrusive look and understated accent, creating perfect architectural harmony in patios, porches and outdoor living spaces. The luminaire consists of a mounting base and light head with the same cylinder shape and diameter. The pivotally connected light head can be tilted up to 90° for flexible optical aiming. A clear lensed opening provides a beam distribution of 108°for low-level floodlighting installations. The advanced 11W LED lighting system provides up to 840 lumens in 4,000K CCT, offering a remarkable reduction in energy consumption with added benefits of LED technology, including high quality light, extended system life and maintenance-free operation. UTEC's engineering depth in tool development and die casting adds a competitive edge in creating an aluminum housing with great surface quality and mechanical strength. A rigorous conversion cleaning, chemical chromating and polyester powder coating process adds a lasting glamor to the architecturally coordinated wall light.
- Sleek cylinder design and modern aesthetics create perfect architectural harmony in patios and porches.
- Tiltable light head offers flexible optical aiming capability.
- Advanced LED technology delivering quality and value without compromising performance or reliability.
- Pore-free thin wall die casting, eliminating gas porosity defects and providing higher tolerances for heat and pressure.
- High quality polyester powder coating adds a lasting glamor and ensures durability against adverse weather conditions.
- IP54 level ingress protection for weatherproofing outdoor application.
- DIY-friendly mounting mechanism facilitating quick and easy installation.
- 5-year warranty.