The Lutec Diso solar powered LED wall light is a highly functional and adaptable lighting fixture that integrates renewable energy technology with energy efficient LED lighting in a contemporary design. A polycrystalline solar panel is seamlessly embedded into the top of round ABS housing and produces 3.7 watts of power in direct sunlight. A built-in lithium-ion battery provides continuous power supply to the 2W LED module for up to 5 hours under a single charge. A PIR motion sensor maximizes operation efficiency of the light with its motion activated on/off control. The integrated fixture design eliminates the need for bigger capacity batteries to accommodate for loss of charging as a result of high idle currents in independent solar lighting systems with long external wiring. Rugged cast aluminum construction and multi-stage surface coating endow Diso with architectural strength and lasting durability. Clean minimalism styling with industrial aesthetics gives Diso a robust and timeless look.
- Clean minimalism styling with industrial aesthetics.
- Integrated solar lighting system.
- Rugged construction. Superior weatherability.
- Motion activation with 120 degree sensing angle and 8M detection distance.
- High efficacy, long lumen maintenance LG 5630 LEDs.
- 3.7 watt polycrystalline solar panel.
- 2200mAh 3.7V lithium-ion battery with capacity for 5 hours of lighting.
- Complete off-grid operation, no operation costs.
- DIY installation, no external wiring.
- IP44 ingress protection.