The Lutec Gea LED inground light gives you incredible freedom in your lamping options. This outdoor spotlight provides up to 24° tilt adjustment in either direction, offering an unmatched balance of light distribution and glare control. From vertical architectural uplighting to angled landscape highlighting, Gea delivers the ultimate design flexibility in creating a dramatic effect that brings the subject alive. The luminaire has a fully sealed light assembly that uses LUXEON Rebel ES LEDs from Lumileds to deliver optimized performance and lumen maintenance in combination with the quality of light needed for rendering landscape elements and architectural features. A tempered glass lens flushes with lens frame with watertight integrity and dustproof protection ensured by silicone rubber gasketing. Gea is robustly constructed for exceptional strength and durability to withstand the test of time. The heavy-duty aluminum housing was manufactured using a pore-free die casting process which eliminates gas porosity defects. The housing is coated with a polyester powder finish that is specifically formulated to improve corrosion resistance.
- Adjustable beam direction for precise aiming.
- Die-cast aluminum housing with corrosion and UV resistant powder coating.
- Optimized thermal management design for maximum performance, long life, and reliability.
- Impact resistant tempered glass lens with high temperature silicone gasket sealing.
- Lumileds LUXEON Rebel ES LEDs deliver high luminous flux and efficacy.
- Correlated color temperature (CCT): 4,000K.
- IP67 ingress protection, dust tight and immersible.
- Waterproof cable entry to fixture.
- 5-year warranty.