The Lutec Bati outdoor LED wall sconce lends warm and comfortable harmony to your outdoor arrangement with its pure geometric aesthetics and soft illumination. The gently curved polycarbonate diffuser provides a focal point with its clean look. The LED light source casts light through the white polycarbonate diffuser to create a warm glow with high uniformity and minimal glare at 4000K neutral white color temperature. The LED module and PC lens are held in place by a sleekly designed aluminum housing. The die cast aluminum housing are manufactured to provide optimal heat sinking performance that ensures high operation efficacy and prolonged life of the light sources and electronic components. High dimensional accuracy and mechanical strength of the aluminum structure provide improved architectural strength, assembly quality and fixture durability. Pore-free, smooth cast surfaces are protected by a thermoset super TGIC polyester powder coat finish, which is formulated to provide high corrosion resistance and superior color retention. Bati features a built-in PIR motion sensor to detect human movement from up to 12 meters for automatic light activation. The sensor is fully adjustable to modify the detection distance, light sensitivity and timer setting.
- Simple yet distinctive design highlights the architectural elements of patios, backyards, and decks.
- Die cast aluminum structure with high architectural strength and mechanical durability.
- Excellent surface treatment and polyester powder coating provide high corrosion resistance and superior color retention.
- High efficiency and reliability LEDs deliver increased system level efficacy and service life.
- UV resistant, shock proof polycarbonate diffuser creates visually comfortable illumination.
- Seamlessly integration with motion-activated control to create greater energy efficiencies.
- DIY installation. No specialized hardware or tool is required.
- IP54 rated ingress protection from dust ingress and water spray.
- 5-year warranty.