The Lutec Zeta solar wall light features a horizontal swivel design that facilitates the optimal alignment of solar panel to ensure maximum efficiency of solar energy conversion. Zeta is equipped with a highly efficient, thermally stable polycrystalline silicon panel to charge three AA NiMH 1.26 Volt 1800 mAh batteries which provide 120 minutes of light on a full charge. An LED flood light with a power consumption of 2.4 watts is concentrically integrated and located beneath the solar panel to provide reliable, energy efficient lighting. The light is horizontally adjustable for flexible optical aiming. Together with a passive infrared (PIR) motion sensor, Zeta offers a solution of low-energy consumption by optimizing the product's autonomy for maximal conservation of battery power. Zeta offers a refined look that complements modern architecture. A rugged die cast aluminum housing finished in polyester powder coat paint provides effective thermal management and excellent corrosion resistance.
- Horizontal alignment of solar panel and LED light.
- 1.4W polycrystalline silicon panel.
- 3 AA NiMH 1.26 Volt 1800 milliampere-hour battery.
- Seoul 5630 LEDs with 50,000 hours of L70 life.
- Die cast aluminum housing, corrosion resistant powder coating.
- PIR motion sensor with 0-6M detection range, 120 degree sensing angle.
- Easy DIY installation, no electrical wiring required.
- IP44 ingress protection.