Built to last with a die-cast aluminum housing and impact-proof clear polycarbonate diffusers, the Lutec Unite Series LED wall lanterns bring sophisticated LED technology to the elegant metalwork and create a warm, inviting ambience. This timelessly charming design adds style and safety at patios, porches, entrance ways, and garages. The fixture comes with an integrated light assembly which incorporates Lexstar 2835 SMD LEDs to deliver both high lumen output and high efficacy with minimal energy consumption. A built-in LED driver maximizes system efficiency and provides the reliability needed for outdoor lighting. A frosted polycarbonate lens diffuses the light and produces a soft glow while providing a focal point with its sleek convex geometry. With a distinctly retro silhouette, the die cast lantern housing makes a dramatic statement in artistic expression along with strong architectural strength. This attractively silhouetted aluminum housing includes two finials at the top and bottom for an added decorative touch. The oil rubbed black polyester powder coat finish enhances the vintage style of this beautiful fixture. This collection is offered in uplight and downlight models.
- Elegant metalwork, sleek retro style, timeless look.
- High flux LEDs with minimal energy consumption and long operation life.
- High efficiency and reliability LED driver.
- Frosted polycarbonate lensing for superior visual comfort.
- Polyester powder coating for high corrosion resistance.
- DIY installation. No specialized hardware or tool is required.
- IP44 rated ingress protection.
- 5-year warranty.