The Lutec Bonn outdoor wall light simplifies the coordination of styling and specification for architectural lighting. A low depth, half-cylinder housing that comes in a textured graphite grey finish lends a sleek and stylish modern accent to any of your outdoor spaces. The half-moon top and bottom silhouettes of the outdoor wall light add a peaceful charm to this nicely balanced design. Warm glows radiates outs through opal polycarbonate diffusers and create a visually appealing dispersion of light up from the top and out from the bottom of the fixture. A vertical linear cut-out in the middle produces a distinct light pattern that adds a modern touch to your decor. The light source for Bonn is a medium base LED light bulb. The architecturally attractive light fixture features solid construction for strength and durability. The pore-free die cast aluminum housing is crafted using an ADC12 aluminum alloy combined with a unique precipitation strengthening approach to maximize the strength of the alloy. A durable finishing layer of thermoset polyester powder is electrostatically applied to the housing after a multi-stage conversion cleaning process for excellent corrosion resistance and color retention.
- Soft up and down illumination creates spaces of exceptional warmth and beauty.
- Sleek architectural geometry perfect for adding a beautiful look to gardens, patios and alfresco areas.
- One-piece die cast aluminum housing with high mechanical strength and dimensional stability.
- TGIC polyester powder coating ensures a durable and lasting finish.
- Uses one medium base bulbs (not included).
- IP54 level ingress protection for weatherproofing outdoor application.
- DIY mounting design facilitating quick and easy installation.
- 5-year warranty.