The Lutec Montana recessed wall light is designed and engineered to produce a downward asymmetric light distribution for walkway or stairway lighting applications that require an attractive design and maximum visual comfort. With a ribbed slope inside the open face design to absorb excess light and minimize glare, Montana delivers soft, uniform illumination to ensure guidance and safety wherever it's installed while providing a modern architectural touch. The luminaire uses Lextar SMD 3030 LEDs to deliver high-reliability performance with low energy consumption and long service life. The LEDs are protected by an impact resistant, clear tempered glass lens. Montana is provided with a high pressure die-cast aluminum housing that features high dimensional stability and strength characteristics. The rectangular housing is treated with a chrome phosphate conversion and polyester powder finishing process, ensuring high corrosion resistance and optimal gloss retention.
- Designed for use as a recessed stair light or wall light.
- Simple geometry, modern aesthetics.
- Ribbed slop ensures superb visual comfort.
- High performance LEDs deliver superior light quality and luminous efficacy.
- High efficiency LED driver.
- 330 lumens of high quality white light (color temperature 4000K)
- Pore-free, high strength die cast aluminum housing.
- Polyester powder coating for superior weatherability.
- IP54 ingress protection.
- Easy installation and low maintenance.
- 5-year warranty.