The Lutec Helena LED brick light combines design and function to create an exceptional lighting solution. This surface mount light features an open face with a ribless slope. Its rectangular frame houses an energy efficient LED array using Seoul 2835 SMD LEDs that offers exceptional performance, color quality and lumen maintenance. The light source is regressed inside the housing and produces downward asymmetric light distribution to illuminate stairs, decks, drives, pathways, and hallways. The light throw is soften by an opal polycarbonate diffuser for uniform, glare-free illumination. The 10.5W LED array is powered by a built-in LED driver which is designed to deliver reliability and efficiency to the system. Finished in textured architectural grey, Helena is built with a solid die cast housing that comes with superior thermal conductivity, dimensional stability and corrosion resistance.
- Contemporary design, modern aesthetics.
- Soft, downward asymmetric light beam.
- Surface mount design.
- Seoul 2835 SMD LEDs deliver superior light quality and luminous efficacy.
- High efficiency LED driver.
- 400 lumens of high quality white light (color temperature 4000K)
- Impact resistant, UV stabilized polycarbonate lens.
- Pore-free, high strength die cast aluminum housing.
- Polyester powder coating for superior weatherability.
- IP54 ingress protection.
- Easy installation and low maintenance.
- 5-year warranty.